Take charge of your eating habits and stop emotional eating!
The Mindful Eating Summit 3.0
Coming in 2016!
THE Online Event of 2015 hosted by
Dr. Susan Albers, Psy.D.,
Clinical psychologist, NYT Best-Selling Author of EatQ and Eating Mindfully
Some benefits of joining this online event...
- Listen to 20+ world-renowned experts on the habits and emotions that shape the way we eat
- Learn tools, strategies and techniques you can apply right now to eat healthier
- Discover the cutting edge science that is shaping the world of nutrition and how you can apply it right now
- It's 100% free to register and attend, and if you sign up now you will receive the free bonus shown below!
Get the 10 Ways To Outsmart Your Appetite eBook and the 5 S's of Mindful Eating infographic for free when you sign up now. To reserve your spot to the FREE Mindful Eating Summit just fill in your email address below.
We value your privacy and would never spam you.
What Others Said About The First Mindful Eating Summit
Beautifully structured daily pages of actionable, brief practices with Susan book-ending a series of interviews with genuine experts. The experts had a variety of backgrounds and perspectives, the biggest difference being whether they focused on the extent to which actual food (and allergies, etc.) affect emotional eating or if instead their main focus was on habits, patterns, and coping mechanisms. Either way, the compassion displayed by all the speakers was humbling and empowering.
Dr. Albers has accomplished so much in bringing Mindful Eating to the attention of many. She is great at offering multiple ways of illustrating concepts that can be so hard to grasp. It is not a simple subject, it is hard for many to identify where their individual issues lie and even harder to make changes. Dr. Albers' approach is always supportive and positive.
Dr. Albers, thank you for the opportunity to hear and learn from all of these great guest speakers! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the Mindful Eating Summit. It was fantastic! This is definitely a topic of timely importance! Our healthcare system is in crisis, there is a lot of misinformation out there, so having you put together this informative material was fabulous! I look forward to your next one!
See Presenters & Topics From 2015 Below
Join Emotional Eating Expert and author Dr. Susan Albers as she interviews 30 world-renowned experts on the habits and emotions that shape the way we eat. Learn techniques, strategies and tools that you can apply right away to take charge and stop emotional eating!
50 More Ways To Soothe Yourself Without Food EXCLUSIVE BONUS OFFER
Order my new book now on Amazon and get these FREE bonuses:
- Unlimited access to the Soothe Yourself Without Food Summit - Dr. Susan Albers interviews 11 experts to bring you the best tips for soothing yourself without food
- The 70 Ways to Calm and Comfort Yourself PDF Download - Read through this list whenever you need to and apply one of these techniques to distract yourself from comfort eating
- The Mindful "If, Then" Technique PDF Download - Use this technique to rewire your automatic responses to comfort cravings; this is very powerful!
- And more...
Dr. Susan Albers, Psy.D.,
Host of the Mindful Eating Summit, Author of Eating Mindfully & Eat.Q.
Inspiration for the Mindful Eating Summit & The Role Of Eat.Q. In Your Relationship With Food
Blake Ashley Freedom
Interview Topic: 3 Steps to Discover the Root Issues of Your Emotional Eating (and How to Heal Them)
Interview Topic: Mindful Physical Exercise
Monday November 2
- 5 S's of Mindful Eating by Dr. Susan Albers
- Day 1 Challenge
- Evelyn Tribole, Mindful Eating & Intuitive Eating
- Michael Gelb, Putting More Dolce into Your Vita: The DaVinci Approach to Eating Mindfully
- Ann Swanson, Chair Yoga Therapy and Mindful Eating
- Meryl Hershey Beck, The 5 Minute Craving Cure
Tuesday November 3
- The Four Foundations of Mindful Eating: Brief Overview by Susan Albers
- Day 2 Challenge
- Julie Norman, Free Yourself From “Feeling Fat”
- Dr. Melissa McCreery, How to Avoid Comfort Eating and Stress Eating (and why your past attempts probably have failed)
- Dr. Linda Bacon, Mindful Eating & Weight Loss
- Summer Bock, 3 Herbs to Eliminate Emotional Eating
- Dr. Sophie Deram, Helping Clients Overcome Eating Disorders
Wednesday November 4
- Day 3 Challenge
- Karen R. Koenig, How to Build Your Better Self For Better Eating
- Dr. Nina Savelle-Rocklin, The Keys to Eliminating Emotional Eating
- Dr. Nicole Beurkens, How to Help Your Entire Family Eat More Mindfully
- Dr. Carolyn Coker-Ross, Integrative Medicine for Substance Abuse & Eating Disorders
- Jean Fain, The Self Compassion Diet
- Dietitian Cassie, Beat Your Sugar Cravings
- Chelsea Denlinger, Mindful Physical Exercise
Thursday November 5
- Day 4 Challenge
- Char Wilkins, 90 Second Cravings Exercise
- Ed Harrold, What It Means to Be a Mindful Professional
- Blake Ashley Freedom, 3 Steps to Discovering the Root Issues of Your Emotional Eating
- Karla McLaren, Feeding Your Emotions and Nourishing Your Soul
- Shannon Garrett, Women & Thyroid Disorders: Nourishing Foods to Boost Energy & Reduce Stress
- Caroline Baerten, Touch Hunger and How It Affects Our Eating Behavior and Body Image
- Melissa Kathryn, How To Fight Cravings To Eat More Mindfully
- Elisha Goldstein, Self Compassion Meditation
Friday November 6
- Day 5 Challenge
- Thank you
- Dr. Kari Anderson, Women & Binge Eating
- Dr. Roger Gould: The Shrink Yourself Program
- Rochelle Rice, Body Confidence
- Julie Duffy Dillon, The Healing Nature of Mindful Eating
- Joe Tatta, Managing Pain to Reduce Emotional Eating
- Bonnie Giller, How to Get Rid of Dieting